Compass Community Care
Scroll down to discover more
Connect. Serve. Build.
Compass Community Care is a registered charity organisation dedicated to connecting our community; we are dedicated to connecting
those in need with practical support, caring for the vulnerable and connecting volunteers with
opportunities to serve within their community.
Our work in the community
- Over 5,000 meals provided to those in need within the community through a hot lunch on Sundays and take-home meals
- Meals, food hampers and practical supplies for individuals and families in need of support
- Meals for those who are sick and unable to prepare meals for themselves
Schools’ Services & Programs
- Over 80,000 students engaged with the Schools Tour assembly programs dealing with: Resilience, self-worth, suicide prevention, bullying, goals dreams and healthy choices.
- Parent Education Semindars
- Christmas Appeal (support packages at Christmas time for families in need)
- Support to School Staff
- More than 500 1 on 1 companionship visits in local aged care facilities.
- Weekly craft activity groups over multiple facilities
Connecting local volunteers to local community
- Over 100 volunteers regularly serving within the community through our programs and services
- Constant care and support for volunteers
Who we are
Compass Community Care is a registered charity organisation dedicated to the care and support of people in our community. We began informal community activities in 2007 and today our programs serve and connect families, schools, the elderly, our youth and those who are vulnerable and in need. At Compass Community Care, we are passionate about our local community and desire to build connections and demonstrate compassion. We believe in the value of every individual and that positive change is born from a supportive community.
We are dedicated to:
- Connecting those in need with practical support
- Caring for the vulnerable
- Connecting volunteers with opportunities to serve within their community
For more info or bookings, please contact us
To make a tax deductible donation to our Schools’ Tours click here
To volunteer with us contact us here
Volunteer and Community Engagement
How can you help
There are many ways you can help Compass Community Care continue to make real and meaningful differences in our community.
- Financial contributions: one-off donations or regular contributions
General Contributions can be made via online transfers and deposits to:
BSB: 063106 Account Number: 10598904
Reference: General Contrib
*All donations over $2 are Tax Deductible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a tax receipt.
You can also give specifically to the following via Credit Card (CC) or Bank Transfer (BT), reference below:
CC: https://www.givenow.com.au/compasscanteen BT: reference – ‘Canteen’
CC: https://www.givenow.com.au/compasscommunitycareschoolstour BT: reference – ‘STour’
CC: https://www.givenow.com.au/cccchristmasappeal BT: reference – ‘Christmas’
CC: https://www.givenow.com.au/compasscompanions BT: reference – ‘Companions’
- In-kind donations: goods and services such as bicycles, electronic equipment, gift cards, vouchers, and sporting goods, we’re open to your ideas!
- Volunteering your time: Join one of our teams by volunteering your time and helping make a difference in the lives of others! Click here to contact us.
Compass Community Care is managed by the Board of Compass Community Care. Its roles, power, composition and meetings are in accordance with Rule 22 of the Compass Community Care Constitution.Business and financial affairs are managed by the Board of Management, subject to the powers vested in the Constitution.
The Board shall serve as a governing body in accordance with the Constitution; assist the Staff & Volunteers in giving direction and formulation of policy in regards to the management of property, funds and staff, provide financial and management advice and hold itself accountable to its governance policies.